Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Captain Nemo

This is my captain Nemo outfit from Baycon 2010. Will try to get a full picture of the costume to post. We were cosplaying the league of extraordinary gentlemen (in opposite gender - yes we had a mina). My character was Nemo. 

Since I've been asked to elaborate on how I costume:
1. The red sash is a borrowed Cravat from a men's dickensian costume
2. The Jacket is from the little boy's section of target
3. Corset (you can't see it, but it's under the jacket) is a Dark Garden
4. The daggers you see are ornamental - I believe there are from G's childhood home
5. You can barely see it, but I'm wearing a black and gold salwh (Indian day to day work outfit) under the jacket and I am also wearing the plain black salwah pants. 
6. You can't see this at all, but I am wearing, black leather, flat boots with buttons town the side from Nordstom Rack (very good price, which was why I bought them)

No comments:

Post a Comment